You will need to use the controller app named as “Smart IPTV” to proceed with configuration. You can get it for seven days for free. Then you can make a one-time fee of € 5.49 and start using it.
- As the first thing, you need to check if your Samsung/LG TV or Fire Stick is compatible with IPTV. You need to go to the app store and search for the “Smart IPTV” app. If you can see the app, your device is compatible and you can download the app.
- Once you download the Smart IPTV app, launch it.
- Keep a note of MAC Address that you can see on the screen.
- Now visit http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Navigate to the section named as “Add an external playlist link”. You need to enter the MAC address in here. You should also include your unique IPTV subscription URL under the field called Link.
- You need to make sure that you select “Various” as the countries dropdown.
- Tick the “Keep Online” checkbox.
- Now select “Add Link” button.
- Restart the television.
- If you want to see channel groups, just press on blue colored button that you see in the remote controller.
Use Smart STB
- First, you need to check if Smart STB is available for your device, go to your Smart TV store and search for it
- Download the Smart STB app and launch it.
- Once you launch it, click on the okay button using your remote control on the first screen that appears to you.
- Click on the System settings then device info
- Provide us with your Virtual MAC Address that appears on the screen
- We will activate your MAC and send you portal URL to add to your device when you subscribe with us
- Go back to portals and add the Portal 1 name (any name) and portal 1 URL (we will send to your email).
- Once done click on the back button.
- After a few seconds the channels will load
N.B Make sure to purchase Smart STB app from their website since it’s a paid app
- You need to download VLC software https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
- Install VLC software and open it.
- Navigate to Media and select Open Network Stream.
- Enter your unique IPTV subscription link.
- Press on play and wait until you see the channels.
Use Cloud Stream IPTV Player
- Go to App Store and download Cloud Stream IPTV Player.
- open the App.
- On the upper left corner click on the “dashes” icon.
- In the down left corner click on the “+” sign
- Click on load m3u file
- Click on load m3u from web
- Add the m3u link (it will be sent to your email when you buy IPTV from us and click add
Use iPlay or 247iptv APP
- Go to App Store and download iPlay TV or 247iptv.
- Fill in your credentials and subscription Url.
- Now you will be able to see the playlist.
Use GSE smart IPTV Pro
- Go to App Store and download GSE SMART IPTV pro.
- Accept the EULA Rule
- Select settings that you can see in left hand corner
- Locate the menu called “Remote Playlists”
- Select the button named as “+”
- Enter your IPTV subscription URL via selecting add m3u url
Use IPTV app
1. Go to Playstore
2. Search for IPTV
3. Download the first IPTV app appears ( developed by Alexander Sofronov)
4. Open the IPTV app
5. Click on Add playlist appears in the middle of the screen
6. Click on Add URL from the upper right corner
7. Insert your m3u subscription link (will be sent to your email when you get the subscription from us) inside the Playlist URL section
8. Type VIP in the Playlist name section
9. Click on Okay and wait for the Channels to load
Use Smarters IPTV PRO
1. Download the app from playstore
2. Choose to "Login with Xtream codes"
3. Enter your details from confirmation letter with login data and URL. Name the user "VIP" or choose a name.
4. Wait for the app to update channels and data.
5. Choose LIVE, MOVIES or SERIES to watch.
Access PlayStore and download Perfect Player IPTV. Then you can follow the below steps.
- Launch Perfect Player.
- Navigate to the Settings
- Access the tab called General.
- Visit playlist and enter the IPTV URL that you have.
- Navigate to EPG.
- Enter the EPG url and click on OK.
- Come back to Settings and select Playback.
- Select change system volume.
- Navigate back to settings page.
- Select “Show Channels as Group” folder.
- Restart the player.
- Now you will be able to see channels on left.
- Press the left hand button on your remote and you can get all channels to the group folder.
- Now you can visit any folder and enjoy channels.
Use IPTV Smarters Channel
- Ensure connecting your TV and your Roku device together.
- Navigate through the Roku Channels store.
- Look for IPTV Smarters Channel and download it.
- Open the IPTV Smarters Channel.
- It will ask you to add your username, password and Portal URL (These info are provided to you when you purchase IPTV).
- After inserting the required information click on add user.
- Your Favorite TV Channels and Video On Demand will load and you can start watching.
We will show you how to set up the IPTV using Kodi Kryopton 17.
- Launch Kodi app
- in the left menu click on TV
- Click on Add-on browser.
- Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Click on Configure
- Select General
- Enter the m3u IPTV subscription URL that you have copied.
- Now you will be able to see the playlist URL entering option. Click on it.
- Enter the URL of the playlist.
- In case if you are having the M3U text located on the computer or network, you need to define location to local path.
- Click on M3U playlist URL.
- Visit to the location where file is stored. Then click on it.
- Click on OK.
- Wait for some time until you get the notifications loaded.
- Now you can come back and it would look similar to this.
This tutorial will help you to get a better understanding on how to watch IPTV on your STB Emulator. The following Set-top boxes are compatible with it.‘STB Emulator’ can emulate the following IPTV set-top boxes.
- As the first thing, you should visit Google Play Store and download STB Emulator.
- You need to install STB Emulator and open it. You can now see a section called Mac Address.
- You need to click on “Settings”, which is located near top right hand corner.
- Next you need to visit Profiles.
- You should now click on Test Portal. Then you can “Add Profile”.
- Click on the “STB Model”.
- Select your STB Model.
- Go to Portal Settings.
- Now you can enter the Portal Email, which should have come to your email inbox.
- Now you need to select on Screen Resolution.
- For the screen resolution, pick 1280 x 720
- Exist the app and restart it.
- You can now see the list of channels.
You need to connect your MAG Device to internet and television. Then you should follow the below steps.
- Navigate to Settings, System Settings, Servers and Portals.
- Set IPTV Palace as Portal 1
- Enter the URL in your email to Portal 1 URL section.
- Leave the name of Portal 2 to empty.
- Leave the URL of portal 2 to empty.
- Now you will be able to see the list of channels.
- You need to visit Enigma 2 to get the address
You can navigate to Settings, Setup, System Network Device Adapter Settings. Then you can copy the IP address.
- Come back to your PC and download software called Putty.
- You should now open PUTTY and follow the below steps.
- Enter the IP address that you have copied and Port as 23. Connection type should be Telnet. You can now click on Open.
- The default password should be set to root.
- You will need to copy the URL line.
- Use the right mouse button and then enter.
- Type reboot on the screen and enter. This will restart.
Here are the setup instructions for Openbox
- Open up an Internet browser.
- Now you need to enter the M3U URL on it.
- You will be asked to save a file.
- Click on Save as and add any name.
- Now you can copy the file to a USB flash drive. Then you need to connect the USB flash drive to Openbox.
- Now you need to take the remote controller and follow these steps.
- Go to menu
- Go to Network local settings
- Go to Network App
- Go to IPTV Palace
- Press on Yellow Button to read from the USB drive.
- Now you can see the command saying success on Openbox.
If you still have any issues, simply restart Wi-Fi router and Openbox.